ALLEVEN Limited is an establishment registered in the UK under registration number FC034672 (“ALLEVEN” / “we” / “our” / “us”). Our contact details are at the end of this Policy (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN below).
We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting it.
Where we refer to the “ALLEVEN Website” in this Policy, we mean the website that can be accessed at eu.alleven.com (including any updates or supplements to it).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
WHO THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
This Policy applies to all visitors to the ALLEVEN Website, including all customers who place an order via the ALLEVEN Website or register to use it.
OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO YOU
This Policy refers to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the ALLEVEN Website:
- Our “Website Terms and Conditions” governs your use of the ALLEVEN Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT (INCLUDING WHEN AND HOW WE COLLECT IT)
We collect the following personal information from and about you:
1. Information you give us. You may give us information about you:
- when you use or register for an account on the ALLEVEN Website;
- when you place an order via the ALLEVEN Website;
- when you report a problem with the ALLEVEN Website; and
- if you contact or correspond with us (for example, by phone, e-mail or otherwise) for any other reason.
2. Information we collect when you visit the ALLEVEN Website. Each time you visit the ALLEVEN Website, we will automatically collect the following:
- certain technical information, for example, the type of device (and its unique device identifier) you use to access the ALLEVEN Website, the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile network information and platform;
- information about your visit to the ALLEVEN Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the ALLEVEN Website (including date and time), pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; and
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR DOING SO
We collect personal information so that we can operate effectively and provide you with the best possible service. The information we process depends on the context of your interactions with us, with our Agents and with the ALLEVEN Website. It also depends on th
- e choices you make, for example the consents you provide, the functions you use and the privacy settings you select. We will only process personal information where we have a valid lawful basis to do so.
Learn more below about how we use your information and what our legal basis is for using it:
|Type(s) of personal information we process||Why we process this personalinformation||Our legal basis for processingthis personal information|
· Shipping Address
· Billing Address
· Telephone number
· Email address
|To enable us to process and fulfil orders placed via the ALLEVEN Website.||To allow us to perform our contract with you for the sale of ALLEVEN products, and/or to take steps at your request prior to entering into that contract.|
|Log-in details (including username and Password)||To provide you with additional functionality and a personalised user experience when using the ALLEVEN Website (where applicable).||To enable us to pursue our legitimate interests to provide the ALLEVEN Website to our customers.|
|Information we collect when you visit the ALLEVEN Website as described above.||To conduct internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting.
To ensure that content on the ALLEVEN Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
To analyse traffic to the ALLEVEN Website.
As part of our efforts to keep the ALLEVEN Website secure and to prevent fraud.
|To enable us to pursue our legitimate interests to:
· understand how the ALLEVEN Website is used;
· improve the ALLEVEN Website;
· keep the ALLEVEN Websitesecure; and
· prevent fraud.
More about the information we use and why
Where we have a legal basis to use your personal information without consent (as we have described above), this Policy fulfils our duty to process personal information transparently, and helps us to do so fairly and lawfully and in a manner that you would expect given the nature of our relationship with you, by giving you appropriate notice and explanation of the way in which your personal information will be used.
Where consent is required for our use of your personal information, we will ask you to positively opt-in by ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise communicating your consent. For example, we will only send you marketing information relating to our products if you consent when we first collect your information, and you may withdraw this consent at any time.
If you have any questions or require any further information regarding our use of personal information please contact us (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN).
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with your consent or as is necessary with selected third party service providers, and other companies within our group that support us in the performance of the activities set out in the tables above.
We require all our third party service providers and all other companies within our group to take appropriate and stringent security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and we only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes in accordance with our instructions.
We may also need to share your personal information with a regulator or otherwise to comply with the law or to respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies.
Why might you share my personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties where it is necessary in order to fulfil your order placed via the ALLEVEN Website or where we have a legitimate interest in doing so in order to improve our service to you.
Who will you share my personal information with?
We will share certain information about you with and to the following third parties for purposes specified:
- we use a third party website provider, and fulfilment and shipping companies in order to process and fulfil orders placed via the ALLEVEN Website; and
- we use Google to track your usage of the ALLEVEN Website. We do so to improve our users’ experience of the ALLEVEN Website.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you. Even if you request that we erase your information, we may still need to keep it (see YOUR RIGHTS) or may keep it in a form that does not identify you.
If you make a purchase via the ALLEVEN Website, we will not store your personal data for longer than is reasonably necessary in order to process and fulfil your order, and provide you with any necessary follow-up customer support. However, we may keep certain information for longer periods if you have agreed to us using it, for example, for keeping in touch about our services or for our promotional purposes.
Please contact us if you would like further details on how long we retain your information (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN).
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OVERSEAS
We will not knowingly transfer, process or store the personal data of our EU customers outside of the EEA.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection and is treated in a way consistent with EU laws on data protection.
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 16 and you should not register for the ALLEVEN Website or place an order if you are under the age of 16. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN).
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
All personal information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We have put in place (and require anyone we share your information with to put in place) appropriate measures to protect the security of your information.
In addition, we limit access to your information to those of our employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We will require them only to process your information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to the ALLEVEN Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or inadvertent disclosure.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right under data protection laws to access personal information held about you, subject to certain conditions, and to request its rectification or deletion.
If you would like to access or amend the personal information which we hold about you or you would like us to stop using your personal information, please contact us (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN).
To learn more about the rights you may have in relation to your personal information see YOUR RIGHTS.
By law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. We will need to prove your identity before we release any personal information to you.
- Request correction or erasure of your personal information (unless we have the legal right to retain it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
- Change your information processing preferences at any time (where this specifically relates to marketing messages, see MARKETING).
You should be aware that if you ask us to stop processing your personal information in a certain way or to erase your personal information, and this type of processing is necessary to fulfil your order, we may not be able to do so. This does not include your right to object to direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restriction.
If you want to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN).
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use or transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN). Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you are an ALLEVEN customer, we would like to send you information about our products which may be of interest to you by email and/or via social media (including, for example promotional materials and newsletters). We will ask whether you would like us to send you these messages when you place an order.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of our group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe by using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing messages or by contacting us (see HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN).
We will not provide your personal information to any other third party businesses for marketing purposes.
The ALLEVEN Website contains links to other websites. These may include, for example, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This Policy only applies to the ALLEVEN Website. When you link to other websites, you should read their own privacy policies.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review and will post any updates on this webpage. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.
HOW TO CONTACT ALLEVEN
The registered office of ALLEVEN’s UK establishment is 63 Edith Grove, London SW10 0LB.
If you have any questions about this Policy or how we handle your personal information please contact us at email@example.com.
If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still not happy, you have the right to make a make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office see: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.