Last Updated: August 1, 2023
Your privacy and security are very important to us. This Policy describes who we are, how we collect, use, share, and protect Personal Information, and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
Alleven receives specific data about its Site visitors when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors request information, contact us via the Site contact form, purchase products, submit a customer support inquiry, opt-in to marketing communications, or send us e-mail. Of course, some of these activities require that you give us information, such as when you make a purchase or request certain types of information. Examples of Personal Information include your first name together with your last name, your credit card number, your mailing address and/or email address, and your phone number. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we will keep copies of any such communications for our records.
Non Personally-Identifiable (Generic) Information
We may use the information we collect through our Websites for a range of reasons, including:
- To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain our Websites.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To send you information for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
- To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To customize content and layout of the Websites.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
- To detect and prevent fraud.
PUBLIC INFORMATION AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE
Social Media Platforms: We maintain presences on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
With Service Providers and Vendors: We may retain other companies and individuals to perform services for us, and we may collaborate with other companies and individuals with respect to particular products or services (collectively, “Providers”). In doing so, we may share information with these Providers and/or these Providers may collect and process your information. Examples of Providers include data analysis firms (e.g. Google Analytics), customer service and support providers, payment processors (e.g. Stripe), and internet service companies. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
With any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
To Members of the Corporate Family: Alleven may disclose your information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their agents and employees.
Your Consent: We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information. Alleven takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
YOUR CHOICES & OPT-OUTS
Customers and Visitors who have opted in to our marketing emails can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our marketing messages. Also, all opt-out requests can be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Even though we take precautions to protect information, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. If you have any questions about the security of your personally identifiable information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Accounts on this Website require a username and password to log in. Registered Visitors must keep their username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. We are unable to resend forgotten passwords. We will only provide Registered Visitors with instructions on how to reset them.
Our servers and offices are located in the United States, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take many steps to protect your privacy. If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the United States, or in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
Our Site and products are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personally identifiable information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, email, and mailing address, and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please email us at email@example.com.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
1133 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036